Location: SOUTH PORTLAND, ME
Hours: Full Time
Skills: Information Technology, Customer Service
We are looking for an experienced Service Desk manager to join our team.
- You will be responsible for leading a team of 4 Level 1 and 2 Level 2 Service Desk staff to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues.
- As the leader of the Service Desk, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
To lead and manage the performance of Level 1 and Level 2 Help Desk Technical services team. Lead the Help Desk Team to provide first class technical support and ensure that established service level agreements are achieved. Develop and implement training programs for Help Desk Team to build and expand technical knowledge and business skills. Ensure all members of Help Desk Team understand individual, and team, responsibilities and have the tools necessary to meet RMS expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 4 + years of experience working in a Technology Service Desk, including leading a group of Help Technicians
- Hands on experience with Service, Help Desk and remote-control software.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office 365.
- Knowledge of Citrix Xenapp, Office 365 Management and Mobile Device Management solutions.
- Solid technical background, ability to learn quickly, and an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry (GLBA, HIPPA, etc.).
RMS employees can focus on their work, because the rest is covered.
- Excellent compensation plans.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Company match 401K plan
- Best-in-class industry training, continuing education
- State of the art technology platforms
- Open, collaborative, and team-focused working environment