RMS and Guild Mortgage are partnering together
We have exciting news to Share -- RMS is now part of Guild Mortgage!
Our recently announced merger with Guild Mortgage opens doors to new products, services and possibilities for our customers, strategic partners and employees. RMS celebrates its 30th anniversary this year, and Guild Mortgage recently reached a milestone with its 60th year in business. Guild is one of the longest operating mortgage companies in the nation, with over 200 branches in 32 states prior to merging with RMS. In short, RMS and Guild Mortgage will be stronger together!
RMS and Guild have a shared commitment to earning trust and confidence. Our culture supports and encourages inclusion, always doing the right thing (for our customers, partners and employees), finding new and better ways to support and serve our customers and partners, and building community.
A few of the highlights about our organization, and the things our customers, partners and employees can expect from and of us are detailed below
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service and earning industry leading customer satisfaction ratings.
- Broad array of products and services to help you find the right loan so you can afford the home you want.
- Guild services most of its loans and provides in-house customer service, meaning we’ll make sure you have what you need throughout the life of the loan, even when things change.
- We've got your back, and we make sure we prioritize your clients and close on time.
- As a realtor, you have the backing of experts who can close any type of deal.
- As a builder, you have the backing of experts who know how to close new construction.
- Being part of an organization that is consistently recognized for its impact in the communities it serves, commitment to customer service, and workplace culture.
- New, and ever growing, opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Being part of a team committed to serving the needs of individuals and communities – and helping customers turn their home ownership dreams into reality.
Stay tuned for more information from us as we integrate the RMS and Guild organizations between now and the end of the year. Want to learn more about Guild Mortgage? Click here to visit the Guild website